In-Vehicle 1ch Low Side Switch
BD1LBU50EFJ-C is an in-vehicle 1ch low side switch. This switch builds in the overcurrent limiting circuit, thermal shutdown circuit, open load detection circuit and under voltage lock out circuit. It also provides the diagnostic output circuit when an abnormality is detected.
- Built-in overcurrent limiting circuit
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit(TSD)
- Built-in open load detection circuit(at output OFF)
- Enables direct control from CMOS logic ICs, etc.
- Low standby current
- Built-in under voltage lock out circuit
- Built-in diagnostic output(ST) terminal
- Low ON resistance RDS(ON) =350mΩ(Typ) (VDD=IN=5V, Ta=25°C, IOUT=0.25A)
- Built-in overvoltage protection(active clamp) for output circuit
- Monolithic power IC in which the control unit(CMOS) and power MOSFET are incorporated into one chip
- 1ch low side switch for driving mechanical relay coil
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)