- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- 2ch Half-Bridge Gate Drivers
- 4 external MOSFETs are Controlled Independently
- Half-Bridge Control Modes are Selected by SPI
- Slew Rates are Controlled with Constant Source/Sink Current.
- 500 kHz Oscillation for Charge Pump.
- 16bit SPI
- Evaluation Board
This Evaluation Board consists of the Automotive 2-channel Half-Bridge Driver IC and USB cable. Also a GUI can be provided for easy SPI register configuration. Besides this motor driver IC the evaluation board contains all external components necessary for operation including a full bridge created by discrete FETs, an LDO for logic supply, SPI interface and various test points for signal monitoring.
- Reference Design
The ROHM BD16950EFV-C is an AEC-Q100 automotive qualified 2-channel Half-Bridge Gate Driver IC, suitable for DC motor drive in Automotive applications such as Power Window Lifter, Sunroof Module, Wiper, Seat belt tensioner, Seat positioning, 2H motors etc.