· High Speed Clock Action up to 20MHz (Max)
· Wait Function by HOLDB Terminal
· Part or Whole of Memory Arrays Settable as Read only Memory Area by Program
· 1.6V to 5.5V Single Power Source Operation Most Suitable for Battery Use.
· Up to 64 Bytes in Page Write Mode.
· For SPI Bus Interface (CPOL, CPHA) = (0, 0), (1, 1)
· Self-timed Programming Cycle
· Low Current Consumption
·At Write Action (5V) : 0.5mA (Typ)
·At Read Action (5V) : 2.0mA (Typ)
·At Standby Action (5V) : 0.1µA (Typ)
· Address Auto Increment Function at Read Action
· Prevention of Write Mistake
·Write Prohibition at Power On
·Write Prohibition by Command Code (WRDI)
·Write Prohibition by WPB Pin
·Write Prohibition Block Setting by Status Registers (BP1, BP0)
·Prevention of Write Mistake at Low Voltage
· More than 100 years Data Retention.
· More than 1 Million Write Cycles.
· Bit Format 16K×8
· Initial Delivery Data
·Memory Array: FFh
·Status Register: WPEN, BP1, BP0 : 0