NPN 100mA 50V 數字電晶體（電阻內建型電晶體） - DTC144ECA
Number of terminal
Supply voltage VCC 1[V]
Collector current Io (Ic) [A]
Input resistance R1 1 [kΩ]
Emitter base Resistance R2 1 [kΩ]
Collector-Emitter voltage VCEO1[V]
Collector current Io(Ic) [A]
Power Dissipation (PD)[W]
Output Current [A]
Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-In Biasing Resistors, R1= R2= 47kΩ
- Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit) .
- The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing
- of the input. They also have the advantage of completely eliminating parasitic effects.
- Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.