功能:1) Built-In bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit).
2) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing off the input. They also have the advabtages if completely eliminating parasitic effects.
3) Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
4) Complementary NPN Type: DTC013Z series.
6) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- What is a Thermal Model? (Transistor)
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple