- Built-In Biasing Resistors, R1 = 2.2kΩ
- Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit) .
- Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
- Complementary PNP Types: DTB123TC HZG
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- What is a Thermal Model? (Transistor)
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple
- SOT-23 STEP Data